Haba Act Fast
- the successful classic game in a new look-
- quickly explained, start playing right away
- the successful classic game – now new from HABA
Here the player must act fast if the pictures on the tiles match the symbols that have just been rolled. If the “fire” symbol is rolled, no one may reach out to grab a tile. The player wins who reacts correctly and therefore can collect the most tiles.
4 dice, 24 picture tiles, 1 set of instructions.
Short game instructions:
• Place all the tiles with the pictures face up and with some distance between them in the center of the table. Take turns to roll the four dice.
• Everyone grabs the tiles that match the symbols on the dice.
• If the tiles matching all the symbols on the dice have already been snapped up, grab the rainbow. The player can then take any tile they like from the center of the table (except the rainbow).
• Dice showing “fire”: Don’t grab the tiles, or you’ll have to put back one of your own.
• The game ends when there are five or fewer tiles left in the middle. The player who was able to grab the most tiles wins.
Authors: Wolfgang Kramer
Illustrators: Ramona Wultschner
Game type: dice game
Game instructions language: Italian
Warnings: Warning. Not suitable for children under 3 years. Small parts. Choking risk.
Number of players up to: 4 persons
Game duration from: 5 min
Number of players from: 2 persons
Game duration up to: 10 min
Age to: 99 years
Age from: 4 years
Material: Cardboard, Beech