Engineering Makerspace Kinetic Machines
ENGINEERING MAKERSPACE KINETIC MACHINES
● Includes 5 models with the theme of “kinetics”.
● Models use rubber bands to move.
● A fist slam launcher accelerates the vehicles to high speeds.
● Realistic outer shell designs make the models come alive!
Make five awesome machines and learn about the physics of force, motion, and energy.
● Construct a rubber band-powered race car that zooms across the floor.
● Build a catapult and launch objects through the air.
● Set up a launching device that propels a motorcycle across the floor at the push of a lever.
● Build a balancing dragonfly model and a wind-activated sculpture to experiment with forces.
A 32-page manual guides your model building and experiments with step-by-step illustrated instructions.