Engineering Makerspace Alien Robots
ENGINEERING MAKERSPACE ALIEN ROBOTS
- There are 10 models with a reptilian appearance.
- The newly designed claw with rolling and climbing functions make the models more realistic.
- The 28X motor with switch has better torque and faster speed, and can move clockwise and counterclockwise. It is easy and quick to assemble.
- Requires 2 AA/LR06 batteries – not included.
Construct ten out-of-this-world machines and learn about the physics of levers and linkages.
A battery-powered motor box powers the models.
- Make a creepy slithering alien snake-bot model with rotating arms and articulating tail.
- Build an alien insectoid-bot that crawls on six legs.
- Create an alien raptor model with wings that move up and down.
- Assemble a cool grabber claw with a scissors mechanism.
- Make a bipedal alien robot model that walks on two legs. In addition, build models of a pumpjack, swinging device, hopping alien frog-bot, roving dino-bot with reciprocating arm, and rolling alien dragon-bot.
A 48-page manual guides your model building and experiments with step-by-step illustrated instructions.